As a selective institution that is committed to equal opportunity, PSL educates creative, bold, high-potential students with one objective: to identify a new generation of exceptionally high-level engineers, researchers, managers and entrepreneurs who are open to multidisciplinary study and innovation.
Located in the heart of Paris, PSL ranks among the world’s top 50 universities according to the THE (Times Higher Education) and QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) rankings.
2022 Recruitment Calendar Information: The recruitment schedules are available on the pages of the programs in the "Admissions" tab. For instance : Materials Science and Engineering master's degree.The main recruitment times are as follows:
- Master's degrees operated by Chimie Paris - PSL, ENS - PSL, EPHE - PSL and Mines Paris - PSL: major recruitment phase between March 1 and the end of April. Please visit the master's degree pages for more details.
- Master's degrees operated by the Ecole nationale des chartes - PSL: 1st session from January 17 to March 17, second session from April 1 to May 15, 2022
- Master's degree operated by the Observatoire de Paris - PSL: M1 from February 1 to May 15, 2022, M2 from March 7 to June 30, 2022
- Master's degrees 1 & 2 in Organizational Sciences operated by Dauphine - PSL: from January 25 to February 24 or March 7, 2022, depending on the Master.
- Master's degrees 1 & 2 in Law operated by Dauphine - PSL: from May 10 to June 1, 2022
- M1 and M1 & M2 in Mathematics and Computer Science for Decision-Making and Organization (MIDO) operated by Dauphine - PSL: from March 18 to May 9, 2022
- M2 in Mathematics and Computer Science for Decision-Making and Organizations (MIDO) operated by Dauphine - PSL : from March 30 to June 27, 2022, depending on the master's program.
For master's degrees operated by Dauphine - PSL, more details here.
Find your course
- By education level
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Business Administration - Management
- Sustainable development
- Art History
- Mechanics and Materials
- Political Science
- Earth sciences
- Digital Humanities
- Engineering Science
- Space Science
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Data Science
- Plastic Arts
- Cognitive science
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Communications - Journalism
- Computer Science
- Health - Medecine
- Social Science
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Quantum engineering