Curators of the local heritage
On the occasion of its bicentennial, the École nationale des chartes - PSL is organizing an online debate entitled "Curators of the local heritage" on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at the amphitheater of the Muséum d'Histoire naturelle de Nantes.
The debate will take place online, as part of the 145th CTHS congress, scheduled for May 4-7, 2021 on the theme "Collecting, collecting, preserving".
This debate, chaired and moderated by Christine Nougaret, professor emeritus at the École, will include several specialists in archives, libraries, and architectural and visual heritage (museums, inventories, historical monuments), most of whom are alumni of the École nationale des chartes, on the occasion of the institution's bicentennial, the current challenges of local heritage preservation.
- Élisabeth Verry, Director of the Maine-et-Loire Departmental Archives
- Claude Jeay, Director of the Ille-et-Vilaine Departmental Culture and Archives
- Bruno Isbled, curator at the Departmental Archives of Ille-et-Vilaine
- Agnès Chablat-Beylot, Head of the Diplomatic Archives Center in Nantes
- Agnès Marcetteau, director of the municipal library and the Jules Verne museum of Nantes
- Philippe Charon, Director of the Loire-Atlantique Departmental Archives