PSL Preparatory Week Machine Learning
This week of introduction to machine learning is open to all Master's and PhD students from PSL. Subject to availabilities, students from other universities may also attend.
Tentative program for the courses:
- Day 1: Introduction to Python for data sciences.
- Day 2: Basics of optimization.
- Day 3: Basics of machine learning.
- Day 4: Cases study and more advanced topics.
- Day 5: Data bases.
- Pierre Ablin (ENS)
- Mathieu Blondel (Google Brain)
- Arthur Mensch (ENS)
PSL students have priority if they pre-register before August 15th.