Deeptech Tour: visit among campuses
- Deeptech Tour: visit among campuses
Set up by the Banque Publique d'Investissement, the Deeptech Tour is a virtual tour of French campuses where technological breakthrough is imagined.
Creating or supporting a startup is a way for researchers and laboratories to see their technologies used to meet major industrial or environmental challenges. PSL and its partners have developed a dynamic environment to support and fund these projects.
Set up by the Banque Publique d'Investissement and the public administrations, the Deeptech Tour is a a thriving, inspiring and interactive movement among campuses. The event aims to highlight the deeptech industry: the startups witn a strong technological dimension that will shape our future world. At the roots of all the startups, individuals are the driving forces: researchers, doctoral students, entrepreneurs that find innovative processes to change our society, our lifestyle, our eating and buying habits. Such innovations will change our daily life, our industries and our environmental impact.
- 10 - 10:30 Introduction
- 10:30 - 10:45 My startup is about to change the world, here's how!
- 10:45 - 11:20 Deeptech to make a bigger impact!
- 11:20 - 11:40 Combining a doctoral dissertation with entrepreneurship is possible!
- 11:40 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Creating a start-up: if you want to take the plunge, we can help you!
- 1:40 p.m. - 1:55 How I found my postdoctoral contract in a start-up
- 1:55 - 2:20 Pitching startups!
- 2:20 - 2:55 I have technological skills but I don't own a business. What are my options?
- 2:55 - 3:10 How can the dissertation adviser help you create a startup?
- 3:10 - 3:40 How can I plan my intellectual property strategy to start my business in the health industry?
- 3:40 - 4:00 Conclusion