PSL's Joint signature policy on scientific publications
The joint signature policy on Université PSL's scientific publications is a key element for the notoriety and visibility of our research community.
The joint signature policy, adopted in 2015 and amended in 2016 and 2018, details precisely the rules for writing an affiliation.
In addition to the policy, the signature assistance tool below was designed to make the process easier. After selecting a laboratory, the wording is automatically suggested and can be copy/pasted with a simple click.
You can also select a laboratory by starting to type its name, by searching for it in the drop-down menu or by chosing the appropriate School beforehand.
Generate your signature : School / Laboratory
- Collège de France
- Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique - PSL
- Dauphine - PSL
- École nationale des chartes - PSL
- École nationale supérieure de Chimie de Paris - PSL
- École normale supérieure - PSL
- École Pratique des Hautes Études - PSL
- ESPCI Paris - PSL
- Institut Curie
- MINES Paris - PSL
- Observatoire de Paris - PSL