You are a student at Université PSL and you want to gain overseas experience? Various European and national schemes and sources of finance are available to help you achieve this during your course.
With Erasmus+, students can travel to one of the countries eligible for the program. There are two options:
- Study for one semester in a European higher education establishment.
- Internships lasting for a minimum of two months in a European organization (research internship in a higher education establishment or internship in a company, an NGO, etc.).
The amount of the foreign study grant depends on both the option and the country chosen (minimum €200 per month).
For more information about the feasibility of your project, here are the main contacts, depending on which course you are doing:
- Licences CPES & Sciences pour une Monde Durable : email@example.com
- Dauphine - PSL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESPCI Paris - PSL : email@example.com
- Chimie ParisTech - PSL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mines Paris -PSL : email@example.com
- ENS – PSL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CNSAD -PSL : email@example.com
- Ecole nationale des Chartes – PSL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPHE – PSL : email@example.com
- Observatoire de Paris – PSL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Île-de-France region international mobility grant
The Region provides financial aid for foreign study or internships to students based in Île-de-France who are registered for a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a partner institution located in the region.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Please note that these grants cannot be combined
PSL has adopted a Responsible Mobility Charter that encourages good practice, underpinning departments’, lecturers’, researchers’ and students’ individual commitment to responsible mobility. The main points are as follows:
- Student mobility:
We prioritize Europe,
We maintain a range of internships / overseas study and research opportunities whose added value and unique nature, linked to the course, must be clear,
We prioritize a long-term approach to selecting profiles and negotiating agreements with partners.
- For research activities:
We want to make research teams and their individual members aware of their responsibilities by introducing a “carbon budget” scheme to which researchers with overseas projects must adhere, thus enabling travel to be regulated and prioritized without imposing real constraints on teams.