The Graduate Program in Management offers a comprehensive curriculum of advanced study and research, from the Master's to the Doctorate degree, in management science for business and organizations. Through its association with the DRM and CGS research laboratories and major PSL research programs such as Governance Analytics, the graduate program offers a Master’s degree in which research plays a central role. Students may also choose elective courses designed to improve their transdisciplinary skills and broaden their curriculum.
Strategy and dynamics of organized action
Marketing, value creation and consumer issues
Control, management technology, social and environmental responsibility
Human resources, diversity and well-being
Innovation, design science and entrepreneurship
New industrial and logistics systems
Organization theory, new businesses and responsibility
A five-year track from Master’s to PhD
Upon entering the Master’s degree program, each student will define their scientific project with the graduate program's faculty and researchers. Students will have an academic advisor and will be heavily involved in research throughout the program.
Choose your Master’s degree and define your academic path
The graduate program offers the following Master’s degrees:
Enhance and customize your academic path: elective courses
Complementary university-wide courses
Graduate program students at both the Master’s and PhD level have access to university-wide trainings in core competencies, both introductory and advanced, designed to supplement their academic study.
Those complementary university-wide courses, available in all of PSL’s component schools, are eligible for ECTS credit.
Data Science Program
Trained in and through research, PSL alumni find numerous employment opportunities in the public, private and entrepreneurial sectors as well as in the academic world.
Pursue a PhD
Doctoral research is conducted in a PSL laboratory. Training is conducted in a doctoral school.
Graduate program doctoral school
- École doctorale Sciences de la Décision, des Organisations, de la Société et de l’Échange (SDOSE) - ED 543
Graduate program laboratories
The Research in Management 2-year program is a postgraduate qualification for academically talented students seeking to develop their knowledge and ability to undertake rigorous and original research in management (Marketing, Organization Theories, Accounting/Control, Strategy, Human Resources, Information Systems). It is a perfect preparation for a PhD or at least a starting point to undertake research at a public or private institute. From the first year, students are acculturated to the challenges of research in management, being part of tutored research projects.
- Train a new generation of researchers and specialists armed to contribute to the renewal of analysis in management
- Develop a deep understanding of existing research in the field
- Build a critical understanding of contemporary issues for management and develop an ability to pursue original research in a reflexive and scholarly way
- Study and practice basic principles of research design that will include the formulation of research problems and the evaluation of alternative approaches to research
- Develop a professional pathway based on management research
- Respond to new societal challenges, through the production of scientific knowledge
- An excellent degree equivalent or superior to a French license (bachelor) from a reputable university
- Students without a management degree are accepted, provided they can justify their interest in management research.
- Fluency in English (TOEFL is recommended for non-English native speakers)
- Online application ;
- Eligibility decision for interviews, based on the application material ;
- Interview with eligible candidates, then admission decision.
Applications will only be made on the MyCandidature online platform.
Applicants are asked to explain in a motivation letter their interest in research in management.
Master’s Merit Scholarships
A merit scholarship aimed at promoting training for research and through research may be granted as part of the D.U Research in Management.
This one-year scholarship of 12,000 € is reserved for first year students of the D.U Research in Management (D.U RIM. 1) who are committed to pursue their training in the second year of the degree (Dual enrollment in the D.U Research in Management 2 (D.U RIM 2) and in a second-year master’s degree specialized in Research affiliated with this D.U RIM 2):
- Master’s Year 2 – Research and Consulting in Strategic Management (101)
- Master’s Year 2 – Business Consulting and Digital Organization (128)
- Master’s Year 2 – Marketing Research and Consulting (102)
- Master’s Year 2 – Consulting and Research in Audit and Control (124)
- Master’s Year 2 – Sustainable Development and Organizational Responsibility (239)
- Master’s Year 2 – Network Industries and the Digital Economy (116)
- Master’s Year 2 – Fashion & Materials
- Master’s Year 2 – Institutions, Economics and Society (Research in socioeconomics) (300)
The scholarship may be granted for the first or second year.
Students who are admitted to the D.U Research in Management (first or second year) and who wish to apply for this scholarship should send a blank email with the subject line “Excellence Scholarship” to firstname.lastname@example.org during their enrollment.
Tuition fees are not included in the amount of the scholarship and remain to be paid by students during their administrative enrollment.
This scholarship can't be combined with other types of funding (with the exception of joint programs with French Embassies or French Institutes abroad).
Administrative matters: Anne-Charlotte Filipovitch (Dauphine - PSL)
1st year administrative matters : Dina Rasolofoarison et Céline Baud (Dauphine - PSL)
2nd year dministrative matters: Véronique Perret (Dauphine - PSL)
(for all matters related to master's degrees' admissions, please directly read the masters' degrees webpages)
Next application session
University Degree Research in Management 1st year (DU RIM): from May 10 to July 2, 2023 on MyCandidature