FAQ Undergraduate admissions
About Université PSL
PSL is included in various international rankings; specifically, it ranks among the world’s top 50 universities according to the THE (Times Higher Education) and QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) rankings. View a detailed list of where PSL ranked in each discipline in 2019.
Université PSL includes 17,000 students as well as 2,900 researchers, 140 labs and 10 incubators, fab labs and co-working spaces! PSL is a comprehensive university which offers all the resources needed to thrive and succeed, with small-size groups, high teacher-to-student ratio and a strong involvment in research. Further information
Yes, read the websites of each bachelo's degree to get the information.
Chat with students, talk to academic and admission teams and discover student life at PSL.
Parcoursup includes the Undergraduate degrees from Dauphine-PSL, CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree and the Bachelor's degree in Sustainability sciences. The only PSL curriculum missing on Parcoursup is the undergraduate degree for actors (formation du comédien) at CNSAD: you have to visit the website to learn more about admissions and to apply.
You can, subject to the maximum available slots for the wishes (10). Please read carefully the prerequisites on each summary to make sure your profile matches the training. Besides, on Parcoursup:
- For undergraduate degrees at Dauphine, there is a different summary for each campus (Paris, Madrid, Londres etc.) as well as the Dauphine-Talents program.
- For CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree, which is linked to Lycée Henri-IV on Parcoursup: there is a separate slot for each curriculum (1 curriculum = 1 wish).
For any question, please contact the admission services according to the curriculum:
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: email@example.com
- Dauphine-Licences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the summary of each degree on Parcoursup or the websites hosting a detailed description of each curriculum.
You have to visit the course catalog on Parcoursup and enter "PSL" in the search engine; you will be provided with all the summaries about PSL undergraduate degrees.
The recommended concentration vary according to each curriculum. Please visit the dedicated websites.
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree and Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: similar to national tuition fees, after the decree issued every year from the Ministry. For academic year 2022/23, tuition was €170 for students without scholarship, and they are also required to pay CVEC tax (about €95 every year). Students with scholarship may be exempt.
- Dauphine-licences: please read here the details for each curriculum.
By enrolling in PSL, you chose cross-disciplinarity with progressive specialization. Each curriculum is customizable over the three-year course, following the Anglo-Saxon model (multidisciplinary common core, electives, major/minor) so that you can build your future and keep all the necessary options.
PSL is a partner of Cordées de la réussite, a program launched in 2008 by France’s Ministry of Higher Education to promote academic success by encouraging partnerships between institutions of higher education and middle and secondary schools in high-priority areas. At PSL, our participation in these programs and daylong events highlights our commitment to expanding access to a top-quality education.
PSL is a partner of 50 high schools in high-priority areas throughout France, mainly around Paris. If you want to check whether your high school is included in the program, please contact the academic affairs team.
A few key figures about social diversity at PSL:
- About 25% students with scholarship at Dauphine and 70 new students admitted every year through the Equal Opportunity program
- Every year, CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree includes between 40 and 50% scholarship students; 50% are not from the Ile-de-France region
- Plus de 50% de boursiers au CNSAD
Whether you are a professionnal sportsperson, or artist, or entrepreneur, PSL will support your ambitions. The Talents program at Paris-Dauphine enables you to adjust the curriculum so that you can manage both studies and high level activities (sports, music, dance, arts) or build a start-up project. Further information.
Students in the CPES (Henri-IV / Louis-le-Grand) and Sciences for a Sustainable World bachelor's degrees who are CROUS scholarship holders, levels 1 to 7, benefit from guaranteed housing for their three years of study. A supplement to the APL is given to all these students by PSL. Together with the APL, this grant supplement allows grant holders to benefit from free accommodation for 3 years (L1 to L3).
Tier 0bis scholarship holders and international students can benefit from accommodation within the limits of available places. For international students, their parents' resources are taken into account by the PSL housing allocation commission.
Students who do not receive a grant are not eligible for a CROUS room. However, they can contact PSL's housing service to be helped in their search for accommodation.
PSL University has a sports service that offers more than 40 sports, for leisure or for, competition, as part of your studies, as well as a range of wellness sports on the various campuses. Discover the sports service.
A free health service all year round.
- Two offices on the PSL campus at Dauphine University - PSL in the 5th arrondissement of Paris. There you will find a doctor for preventive medicine and school accommodations (students with disabilities, etc.) as well as psychologists.
- Through a partnership with Qare, a teleconsultation service available 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm, you will be able to make an appointment with the practitioner of your choice from among more than 30 specialities, such as general medicine, dermatologists, addictologists, nutritionists, gynaecologists, psychologists, etc. Read more
After the three-year course, students obtain a "diplôme d'établissement" delivered by PSL. Students can follow their studies in the selective Master's program of all renowned universities and grandes écoles, both in France and abroad, at PSL or elsewhere.
Student gain access to grandes écoles (engineering, écoles normales supérieures) through the university track, at the end of the second or third year, depending on the admission process in each institution.
The students in Dauphine-Licences, CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree and Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences obtain a diplôme d’établissement with “grade de licence” awarded by Université PSL. The diploma is with recognized by the Ministry of High Education Reseach and Innovation and enables you to follow Mater's program or another course of study with an equivalent level (grandes écoles – engineering curriculum, degree from Ecoles normales supérieures, IEP etc.), both in France and abroad.
PSL bachelor's degrees will enable you yo develop skills sought after by the best schools and businesses: critical thinking, adaptability, creativity, excellent command of foreign languages. This course of study is a springboard to access the best schools and the selective Master's degrees in the best universities.
Sure. PSL is a partner of AEFE. Every year, we admit undergraduate students from French high schools abroad. PSL is also a member of several career counseling conventions organized by the same network. For further information, contact your career counseling services.
To find out the detailed process of admission, visit the website of each undergraduate program; on this page on the French Ministry of Higher Education, you will find out the necessary administrative steps according to your profile (home country, the degree you are preparing in high school...).
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree: https://cpes.psl.eu/admissions/
- Dauphine-licences: https://dauphine.psl.eu/formations/licences/candidatures-et-procedures-d-admissions
- PSL Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: https://www.psl.eu/en/education/psl-bachelors-degree-sustainability-sciences
Contact the PSL Welcome Desk (email@example.com). The Welcome Desk staff can assist you before, during and after your arrival with administrative formalities (renewing your residency permit, housing, health care, etc.) and getting settled in Paris: student jobs, museum tours, language exchange program, etc. More information is available from the PSL Welcome Desk.
Find your course
- By education level
- By discipline
- Communications - Journalism
- Earth sciences
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Computer Science
- Health - Medecine
- Religious sciences
- Business Administration - Management
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Cognitive science
- Data Science
- Engineering Science
- Plastic Arts
- Space Science
- Archives – Documentation
- Sustainable development
- Art History
- Mechanics and Materials
- Digital Humanities
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Quantum engineering