FAQ Undergraduate admissions
Please visit Parcoursup website to check 2021 Deadlines
About Université PSL
PSL is included in various international rankings; specifically, it ranks among the world’s top 50 universities according to the THE (Times Higher Education) and QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) rankings. View a detailed list of where PSL ranked in each discipline in 2019.
Université PSL includes 17,000 students as well as 2,900 researchers, 140 labs and 10 incubators, fab labs and co-working spaces! PSL is a comprehensive university which offers all the resources needed to thrive and succeed, with small-size groups, high teacher-to-student ratio and a strong involvment in research. Further information
Yes, see you at Samedi des lycéens - January 23, 2021 from 10a.m to 6p.m
First PSL Open Days 100% virtual dedicated to bachelor's degrees!
Chat with students, talk to academic and admission teams and discover student life at PSL. More information here.
Parcoursup includes the Dauphine-Licences, CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree and the Bachelor's degree in Sustainability sciences. The only PSL curriculum missing on Parcoursup is the undergraduate degree for actors (formation du comédien) at CNSAD: you have to visit the website to learn more about admissions and to apply.
You can, subject to the maximum available slots for the wishes (10). Please read carefully the prerequisites on each summary to make sure your profile matches the training. Besides, on Parcoursup:
- For Dauphine-licences, there is a different summary for each campus (Paris, Madrid, Londres etc.) as well as the Dauphine-Talents program.
- For CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree, which is linked to Lycée Henri-IV on Parcoursup: there is a distinct slot for each curriculum (1 curriculum = 1 wish).
For any question, please contact the admission services according to the curriculum:
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree: email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dauphine-Licences: email@example.com
Please read the summary of each degree:
You have to visit the course catalog on Parcoursup and enter "PSL" in the search engine; you will be provided with all the summaries about PSL undergraduate degrees, including the available spots for 2020-2021 academic year. Please remember:
- The Dauphine-licence will offer a different summary on each campus (Paris, Madrid, Londres etc.) and for the Dauphine-Talents program.
- For CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree, which is linked to Lycée Henri-IV on Parcoursup: there is a distinct form for each curriculum (1 curriculum = 1 wish).
The recommended concentration vary according to each curriculum.
- Dauphine Licences: please visit the website for further information about the prerequisites.
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree:
- Sciences track: Mathematics + Physics & Chemistry (you may also choose a third scientific subject).
- Social Sciences and Law track: Mathematics. It is better if you also choose "Social Sciences and Economics" or "History & geography, geopolitics and political sciences".
- Humanities track: any concentration is fine.
- Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: Mathematics + Physics & Chemistry or Life Sciences.
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree and Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: similar to national tuition fees, after the decree issued every year from the Ministry. For academic year 2020/21, tuition was €170 for students without scholarship, and they are also required to pay CVEC tax (about €91 every year). Students with scholarship may be exempt.
- Dauphine-licences: please read here the details for each curriculum.
By enrolling in PSL, you chose cross-disciplinarity with progressive specialization. Each curriculum is customizable over the three-year course, following the Anglo-Saxon model (multidisciplinary common core, electives, major/minor) so that you can build your future and keep all the necessary options.
PSL is a partner of Cordées de la réussite, a program launched in 2008 by France’s Ministry of Higher Education to promote academic success by encouraging partnerships between institutions of higher education and middle and secondary schools in high-priority areas. At PSL, our participation in these programs and daylong events highlights our commitment to expanding access to a top-quality education.
PSL is a partner of 50 high schools in high-priority areas throughout France, mainly around Paris. If you want to check whether your high school is included in the program, please contact the academic affairs team.
A few key figures about social diversity at PSL:
- About 25% students with scholarship at Dauphine and 70 new students admitted every year through the Equal Opportunity program
- Every year, CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree includes between 40 and 50% scholarship students; 50% are not from the Ile-de-France region
- Plus de 50% de boursiers au CNSAD
Whether you are a professionnal sportsperson, or artist, or entrepreneur, PSL will support your ambitions. The Talents program at Paris-Dauphine enables you to adjust the curriculum so that you can manage both studies and high level activities (sports, music, dance, arts) or build a start-up project. Further information.
The students in Dauphine-Licences, CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree and Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences obtain a diplôme d’établissement with “grade de licence” awarded by Université PSL. The diploma is with recognized by the Ministry of High Education Reseach and Innovation and enables you to follow Mater's program or another course of study with an equivalent level (grandes écoles – engineering curriculum, degree from Ecoles normales supérieures, IEP etc.), both in France and abroad.
PSL bachelor's degrees will enable you yo develop skills sought after by the best schools and businesses: critical thinking, adaptability, creativity, excellent command of foreign languages. This course of study is a springboard to access the best schools and the selective Master's degrees in the best universities.
After the three-year course, students obtain a "diplôme d'établissement" delivered by PSL. Students can follow their studies in the selective Master's program of all renowned universities and grandes écoles, both in France and abroad, at PSL or elsewhere.
Student gain access to grandes écoles (engineering, écoles normales supérieures) through the university track, at the end of the second or third year, depending on the admission process in each institution.
Sure. PSL is a partner of AEFE. Every year, we admit undergraduate students from French high schools abroad. PSL is also a member of several career counseling conventions organized by the same network. For further information, contact your career counseling services.
To find out the detailed process of admission, visit the website of each undergraduate program; on this page on the French Ministry of Higher Education, you will find out the necessary administrative steps according to your profile (home country, the degree you are preparing in high school...).
- CPES Multidisciplinary undergraduate degree: https://cpes.psl.eu/admissions/
- Dauphine-licences: https://dauphine.psl.eu/formations/licences/candidatures-et-procedures-d-admissions
- PSL Bachelor's degree in sustainability sciences: https://www.psl.eu/en/education/psl-bachelors-degree-sustainability-sciences
Contact the PSL Welcome Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org). The Welcome Desk staff can assist you before, during and after your arrival with administrative formalities (renewing your residency permit, housing, health care, etc.) and getting settled in Paris: student jobs, museum tours, language exchange program, etc. More information is available from the PSL Welcome Desk.
Find your course
- By education level
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Data Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences