International Affairs and Development
The Master’s degree program in International Affairs and Development from PSL is a gateway to an international career. With eight concentrations offered in the second year, students receive training designed to enhance and expand their knowledge of economics, the sociology of organizations and networks, international political relations, international business law, management, logistics and finance. In a world facing momentous challenges (environmental, political, etc.), this Master’s degree program, with its strong emphasis on research, produces informed students with the ability to seek out new solutions.
The curriculum is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Economics.
- Deepen and widen students’ knowledge in economics, sociology of organizations and networks, as well as international political relations, international law studies, management, logistics and finance.
- Offer different perspectives within the private sector, administration, international organizations, civil society, or research.
- Foster the development of an international career.
Master 1 : 3 majors :
--> Sustainable development
--> Peace studies
Master 2 : 7 specializations :
--> International Affairs
---> Decision support and evaluation of public policies
--> International economic diagnosis
--> International economics and development
--> International supply chain
--> Sustainable development and responsibility of organizations
--> Peace studies
Careers in France and worldwide in an array of sectors and businesses: analyst, chargé de mission (European affairs, environment), consultant (supply chain, defense and security, data scientist), etc
Prerequisites (M1): Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS) in management, economics, social sciences, an IEP diploma, a Grande École or a Grand Établissement recognized as equivalent. For more information, consult the Dauphine - PSL website.
Selection process: Recruitment procedure based on application and interview. Applications are submitted online through the MyCandidature portal.
Tuition fees: Learn more
The courses are given in the heart of Paris on the Dauphine - PSL campus.
School for registration: Dauphine - PSL
Diploma awarded: Institutional diploma conferring the grade of Master, awarded by the PSL University and prepared at Dauphine-PSL.
- Training in careers connected with economic, social and environmental challenges, as well as research.
- A richly diverse student body selected from a wide range of backgrounds (students with undergraduate degrees in economics, sociology, political science, management, etc.).
- A program of multidisciplinary study taught by a high-level faculty.
- An international academic environment that offers contact with students from around the world (South America, Africa, Asia, etc.) as well as opportunities for dual degrees and exchanges with partner universities.
- A wide range of career opportunities both in France and worldwide, in the corporate world, the public sector, international organizations, civil society and the world of research.
- A curriculum that can be tailored to students’ professional lives: full-time study with an optional gap year between the first and second years; work-study programs (with enhanced instructional support); or executive education.
Pierre, alumnus of the Master's program in International Affairs and development
“Research is a tool that I can use for my future projects in social entrepreneurship.”
Now working at Different Leaders, a community service organization, Pierre looks back at his experience at PSL, which began in the Multidisciplinary Undergraduate degree (CPES) and then continued with a Master’s degree in International Affairs and Development at Dauphine-PSL. He shares his interest in development economics and tells us about his current and future projects
Head of the Master's program: Sabine Mage-Bertomeu, Professor
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Data Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences