Management and Organizations
The Master’s degree program in Management and Organizations at Dauphine–PSL develops future managers, consultants and entrepreneurs who can create, transform and revitalize projects and businesses. The program’s graduates are leading the innovative organizations of the future. The curriculum is based on sharing an integrated vision of organizations as places for coordination, cooperation and collective action.
This globally-minded Master’s degree is also offered as an international, multi-campus curriculum designed to educate professionals who are open to global digital transformations, with particular emphasis on synergies among Europe, Asia and Africa. The numerous career tracks offered in the second year present a wide range of career opportunities.
The Master’s degree is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management.
- Management viewed as a career and an area of expertise.
- The ability to reinvent management in order to take on contemporary transitions (digital, environmental, social, etc.).
- The ability to manage creatively by reexamining the parameters for designing organizations and their ties to their ecosystem.
The Master’s degree program produces high-level professionals trained to work in France or abroad:
- Transformation consultant
- Management and organization consultant
- Business development
- Management control
- Project manager
The Master’s degree program in Management and Organizations offers training in cross-disciplinary skills to management professionals operating within a broad range of organizations, as part of an integrated perspective with a strongly international focus.
Students can then choose one of several specialized tracks in the second year of the program.
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris
Desired background for Master’s Year 1
A three-year undergraduate degree (BAC+3, 180 ECTS credits) or the equivalent, obtained at Dauphine or another university or institution of higher learning, in one of the following fields: management, economics, social sciences.
Based on an application and interview. The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr
Degree deliveredInstitutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL
- Training designed to give students the skills they will need to reinvent management for the digital era.
- A Master’s degree offered as an international, multi-campus curriculum with instruction that takes economic constraints into account in devising a strategy for companies in emerging countries.
- Dual-degree programs with institutions abroad: LUISS Guido Carli University in Italy, ESAN University in Peru and the Australian National University. The program also partners with University College London in the U.K. and South Korea’s Sookmyung Women’s University.
- A program that can be tailored to career objectives with a recommended gap year between the first and second years and two specialized work-study tracks in the second year.
- Close links with high-profile businesses and partners (ANACT [French Agency for the Improvement of Working Conditions], the French Development Agency [AFD], Cap Gemini, CSC, Elegia, L’Oréal, ESPCI, the Commissariat des Armées, etc.).
- At least one academic track in English
ContactHead of the Master's program: Sébastien Damart, Professor
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Sciences des données
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences