Control, Auditing, Financial Reporting (CARF)
The Master’s degree program in Control, Auditing, Financial Reporting at Dauphine–PSL provides comprehensive training in the fields of financial auditing, management control, internal audit and control, financial control, corporate financial consulting and organizational consulting.
Affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management, this world-class education is designed for curious, internationally minded students who are looking for a curriculum that offers strong ties to the business and professional worlds, as preparation to tackle the major challenges of the future and the changes transforming their industry.
- Career training in auditing, management control, financial control, corporate financial consulting and organizational consulting.
- Professional experience during the educational process that will lead to immediate employment in key positions.
- Opportunities for an international career.
Auditor; management consultant; risk consultant; financial controller.
Targeted skills (M1)
The first year of the Master’s degree program is designed to train students in technical skills for accounting careers as well as emerging skills connected with big data and the digital economy, with the aim of developing future professionals who specialize in accounting, management control, financial control and internal and external audit in an environment of extensive career opportunities.
The core curriculum consists of both basic and optional courses. It is designed to allow students to build their own customized academic path.
The first year of the program also allows students to develop a wide array of soft skills (teamwork, listening skills, empathy, self-knowledge, interpersonal relations) as well as reflexivity regarding practices for objectively examining the data they produce.
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris.
Prerequisites for Master's year 1
Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in management or economic management.
Based on application for full-time study; based on application and interview for work-study enrollment. The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr
Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- Project-based education that is innovative and motivating.
- Study that can be tailored to students’ professional lives: courses can be taken on a work-study basis (apprenticeships or professional training contract) or as full-time study in the first year of the program with a gap year recommended.
- A firmly international outlook, including multiple partnerships with businesses and universities outside France that offer a host of opportunities for internships and exchange programs around the world. The Internal Audit & Risk Management academic track is taught in partnership with the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics in Russia and leads to a dual degree.
- A Master’s degree program on a human scale, including one-on-one faculty advising as well as mentoring in both years of the curriculum (by second-year students during the first year and by recent alumni during the second year).
- Comprehensive training that combines techniques and soft skills for developing open-minded thinking, analytical skills and reflexivity.
- An extensive ecosystem of partners (audit firms, banks, I&E clubs), backed by close ties with the MOST (Markets/Organizations/Societies/Technologies) research team at the Dauphine Center for Management Research (DRM).
Head of the Master's degree: Gwenaëlle NOGATCHEWSKY, Professor
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Data Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences