Other housing options
Several options are available to students who are looking for a short-term or long-term accommodation without the help of the PSL Housing Service.
Housing in a student dorm without the PSL Housing service
You may contact the landlords yourself. In this case, you will not have to pay the housing help fees, but you will not have access to the PSL quota, as the PSL Housing Service is not involved.
This housing include furnished accommodation (laundry, general surveillance, wifi), which entitle you to ALS allowance (Aides pour le logement). To find information and book a housing, please discuss directly with them.
- Adele: website dedicated to student housing
- Espacil: Habitat's subsidiary with Action Logement
- ALJT: Association Logement Jeunes Travailleurs (non-profit organization for housing of young workers)
- ARPEJ: Association des Résidences Pour Etudiants et Jeunes Actifs (non-profit organization for housing of students and young workers)
- CLLAJ: Le Comité Local pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes de Paris
- Cité Universitaire de Paris: The CIUP hosts French and international students, researchers and artists throughout the year. Contact form to apply to the CIUP.
You may also want to take a glance at the following private housing websites:
Housing with a private landlord
The LOKAVIZ is managed by the Crous and you may find ads from private owners (individuals or groups) whose accommodations have been approved by the CNOUS and the Crous according to criteria of location, general condition, rent and landlord/tenant relationship. The contact is made directly with the private landlords, without the PSL Housing Service getting involved in the relationship between tenants and private landlords.
You may find a roommate with the following options:
- The Wellow House platform offers co-rentals in large luxury apartments in Paris.
- Le projet kaps (Kolocation à Projets Solidaires) offers a student roommate in a working-class neighborhood, linked to a social project conducted with and for the resident community.
- CoopColoc: an innovative system of student roommates in Paris, whose accommodations are provided by social housing.
Or visit the websites:
Other housing options
Several cnon-profit organizations put in contact students and people offering a room in their home. Registration is done online.
For short stays
- The Crous offers on its website overnight stays for students in internship in Paris: Bed & Crous.
Homestay or mixed-generations housing
If you are interested, please contact the Service Accueil Logement
Logement en colocation
Vous pouvez trouver une colocation via les options suivantes :
- La plateforme Wellow House propose co-locations dans de grands appartements de standing dans Paris intra-muros.
- Le projet kaps (Kolocation à Projets Solidaires) propose une colocation étudiante dans un quartier populaire, reliée à un projet social mené avec et pour ses habitants.
- CoopColoc : dispositif innovant de colocations étudiantes sur Paris dont les logements proposés sont issus du parc social.
Ou via ces différents sites :
Autres formules de logement
Plusieurs associations mettent en relation étudiants et personnes proposant une chambre dans leur logement. Les inscriptions se font en ligne :
Pour des séjours de courtes durées
- Le Crous propose aux étudiants en stage à Paris des séjours à la nuitée proposés sur son site Bed & Crous.