Call for application - EELISA European University exploratory missions
EELISA European University was launched in November 2020. The first phase will end on October 31, 2023, and be followed by a second consolidation phase, supported by a new 4-year funding package.
This call for applications seeks to fund:
- exploratory missions from PSL researchers, PhD students and postdoctoral fellows with EELISA partners, with the aim of laying the groundwork for concrete collaboration projects in the future (courses and/or research) with their counterparts. Missions to consolidate existing partnerships are also eligible.
- missions from PSL administrative staff or researchers wishing to get involved in EELISA’s activities and working groups (e.g. development of joint degrees, educational innovation projects, development of student mobilities, innovation and entrepreneurship projects, gender and inclusion projects, etc.) These missions will represent an opportunity to meet teams and departments at partner institutions, who can act as driving forces on these topics in their respective contexts.
They must be undertaken before September 30, 2023.
All PSL component schools, associate members and partners can submit to this call and all disciplines are eligible.Missions can be undertaken at multiple partners.
EELISA University partners (outside France)
EELISA has the following European partners:
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain) – coordinator
- Budapesti Műszaki és Gazdaságtudományi Egyetem (Hungary)
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany)
- İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi (Türkiye)
- Scuola Normale Superiore (Italy)
- Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (Italy)
- Universitatea Politehnica din București (Romania)
How to apply?
Please complete and send the attached form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, before March 15, 6.00 pm.
Mission approval process
Submitted mission plans will be examined by the EELISA Steering Committee at PSL.
Responses will be sent by March 15 at the latest.
This call is exclusively for funding trips (travel and accommodation) for PSL members to EELISA partners in order to strengthen collaborations and/or to contribute to working groups.
The PSL International Relations Department will be responsible for creating mission orders and making reservations for tickets and accommodation for mission agents, in order to avoid funds transfers and administrative processes.
NB: for Chimie ParisTech-PSL and Mines Paris-PSL, reservations will be made by each school’s IRD. The application procedure is the same.
For any questions or requests for information about EELISA’s activities, contact email@example.com
Applications due March 15, 6 pm
For more information
EELISA communities: eelisa.eu/communities
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org