Health & Wellness
Pour toutes questions sur la pandémie de Covid-19 consulter les fiches pratiques :
- Que faire si mon test est positif ?
- Que faire si je présente des symptômes ?
- Que faire si je suis une personne contact d'un cas Covid-19 ?
Les services d'écoute à votre disposition
- L’association étudiante Nightline Paris, dont PSL est partenaire, propose aux étudiantes et étudiants un service d’écoute (tchat, téléphone…), des podcasts, playlists pour aider à traverser cette période de crise.
- La plateforme "Ecoute-étudiants Ile de France" a été déployée par la Fondation Fondamentale et avec le soutien de la Région Ile-de-France. Elle propose aux étudiantes et étudiants franciliens un soutien psychologique et un service d'écoute. Le site est entièrement gratuit et anonyme, et donne également accès à trois téléconsultations gratuites.
Student healthcare service
Two offices on the campus
The student health service is available at Université Dauphine - PSL and in the 5th arrondissement at the Institut national de jeunes sourds de Paris (National Institute for Young Deaf People) located at 254, rue Saint-Jacques, 75005, and includes a preventive medicine center and a center for psychological prevention and care.
You can come for your preventive medicine consultation, compulsory for any student entering a higher education institution during the first three years. The preventive medicine center can also deliver certificates of aptitude for sports at PSL (out of competition), and carry out visual and auditory tests.
For students with disabilities, requests for study and exam adaptations will be examined and a follow-up throughout the academic years will be carried out.
The academic life can be a particularly stressful moment. If you feel anxious, depressed or simply lost, you can also meet a psychologist or psychiatrist free of charge as part of the health service.
A nurse can see you and can refer you to the appropriate person if necessary.
Opening hours and appointments
Opening hours of the general practitioner :
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday at Dauphine- PSL
- Thursday at Institut national de jeunes sourds de Paris located at 254, rue Saint-Jacques, 75005.
Opening hours for psychological care :
- Monday morning and Friday at Dauphine - PSL
- Thursday at Institut national de jeunes sourds de Paris situé au 254, rue Saint-Jacques, 75005
To meet the psychiatrist, you need to make an appointment on either office.
A nurse is on duty on both offices.
- To reach the service - for preventive medecine, appointment with the psychologist or the psychatrist: email@example.com - phone: 07 76 08 63 28
- For psychological emergency services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote consultation available 7 days/week, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Whatever the reasons, sometimes it's difficult to consult and find the time necessary to your health.
Université PSL allows you to consult a doctor on video without going to the office and without advance payment, 7 days a week, from 7 am to 11 pm. Consultations are free of charge, only the carte vitale is required.
Once you enrolled in your host school, you will receive an email from Qare on your student email address in order to activate your account.
You will be able to make an appointment with the doctor of your choice among more than 30 specialties, such as general medicine, dermatologists, addictologists, nutritionist, cardiologists, gynecologist, sexologists, sports doctor... There is no limit to the number of appointments.
You can also choose to have your preventive medicine visit through this service by consulting a general practitioner. In this case, you will have to specify in your consultation request "preventive medicine visit".
As with an office appointment, you choose the doctor and the schedule. At the end of your video consultation, you will receive a prescription if necessary.
PSL Nightline Paris, students' psychological support
To support students experiencing difficulty, a PSL student organization created Nightline Paris, a 100% confidential website and helpline that provide guaranteed free and nonjudgmental support. Staffed by student volunteers in cooperation with PSL institution mental health services, the helpline is available every night during the academic year, from 9pm to 2:30am.
The Nightline Paris organization designed a website to help students take care of their psychological wellness : https://www.soutien-etudiant.info/