Accounting, Control, Auditing (CCA)
The Accounting, Control, Auditing Master’s degree program at Dauphine–PSL features extensive interaction with the auditing, consulting and accounting profession. It is designed to show students that the accounting and financial disciplines, which have primarily technical underpinnings, require the ability to conceptualize. Affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Management, the curriculum is also intended to help students expand their areas of expertise so as to promote a comprehensive understanding of the various disciplines. This Master’s degree program is targeted to future professionals in the fields of auditing, accounting, finance, consulting and management control.
This master's degree is part of the graduate program in Management.
- Understand the challenges and evolution of companies and the financial world.
- Discover the accounting, environmental and societal issues of organizations.
- Develop the technical skills needed in the professions of accounting, auditing, finance and consulting.
- Enhance cross-disciplinary understanding of economic professions.
There is only one track in M1 and in M2 : Accounting, Control, Auditing. More information.
Internal or external auditor; careers in accounting and statutory auditing; consulting in mergers and acquisitions; in-house counsel; positions in corporate accounting and finance divisions; risk manager; management controller.
Prerequisistes for Master's year 1 : Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) or the equivalent in the fields of general and financial accounting, management accounting or finance.
Selection process : Based on an application and interview. The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform.
The courses are given in the heart of Paris on the Dauphine - PSL campus.
School for registration: Dauphine - PSL
Diploma awarded: National Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
- Equivalence to France’s DSCG degree (Diplôme Supérieur de Comptabilité et de Gestion).
- A very active professional organization at Dauphine: DEFI CCA.
- Professionalization: the program is available as full-time study (with an optional gap year), executive education or work-study training.
- Member of the national network of Master’s degree programs in Accounting, Control, Auditing.
- Partner firms: PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Mazars, Ernst & Young, Accenture.
- An international outlook.
Head of the Master's degree: Bruno Oxibar, Senior lecturer
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Data Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences