The result of collaboration between Dauphine–PSL, École Normale Supérieure–PSL, and MINES ParisTech–PSL, the Master’s Degree in Computer Science trains specialists in computer science in the broad sense, with a focus on organizational science, decision making and data science, and artificial intelligence.
The various tracks of the Master’s degree prepare students for either academic research or corporate jobs. The Master’s degree is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Computer Science.
- Provide a high-level education in computer science on the topics of decision-making and data science and artificial intelligence.
- Emphasize top quality professional training, with many industry-side contributors.
- Facilitate the option of going on to earn a PhD
- Algorithmic Science and Foundations of Programming track: Researcher, teacher-researcher, teacher, engineer, etc.
- MIAGE – Information Systems and the Digital Transition - SITN – SITN track: Client-side project manager, contractor-side project manager, consultant, business analyst, information systems auditor, etc.
- MIAGE – Business Intelligence – ID track: Data scientist, BI project manager, Big Data engineer, Supervising research engineer.
- MIAGE - Informatics for Finance – IF track : Developer analyst, financial auditor, business analyst, head of risk management, etc.
- Modeling, Optimization, Decision Science and Organizations
- MODO track: Decision support consultant, operational research, computing in functional departments, R&D departments, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence, Systems and Data track: Thesis in artificial intelligence, data scientist, etc.
Dauphine–PSL: Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 75016 Paris MINES ParisTech–PSL: 60 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75006 École normale supérieure - PSL : 45 Rue d’Ulm - 75005 Paris
Desired background for M1
- M1 MIAGE: 180 ECTS credits (Bachelor’s) in computer science or mathematics, management or applied economics with optional courses in computer science.
- M1 IDD: 180 ECTS credits (Bachelor’s) in computer science or mathematics, management or economics with optional courses in operational research or quantitative techniques, from engineering or business schools.
Application (+ interview for apprenticeship). The application should be submitted online at the MyCandidature application platform: candidatures.dauphine.fr
Institutional Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL.
The academic program strives to provide a grasp of the basics and computer technologies that form the foundation of organizations, describing their structures and requirements, with a special focus on decision-making tools based on algorithms and programming, discrete mathematics, big data, automated learning, and artificial intelligence. It places particular focus on equipping students with first-rate professional skills through internships, frequent contact with working professionals, and learning through apprenticeship. It also includes more theoretical coursework, covering conceptual approaches and tools to aid decision-making.
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Sciences des données
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Cognitive science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Political Science
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Space Science
- Life Sciences