The result of collaboration between Dauphine–PSL, École Normale Supérieure–PSL, and MINES Paris–PSL, the Master’s Degree in Computer Science trains specialists in computer science in the broad sense, with a focus on organizational science, decision making and data science, and artificial intelligence.
The various tracks of the Master’s degree prepare students for either academic research or corporate jobs. The Master’s degree is affiliated with PSL’s graduate program in Computer Science.
- Provide a high-level education on the topics of fondamental computing, data science and artificial intelligence and decision-making science.
- Focus on research (initial training) and top quality professional training, with many industry-side contributors (Miage program and apprenticeship)
3 tracks in M1 :
- Fondamental computing : courses mainly in English (some options may be in French) (ENS - PSL)
- Computer Science, Decision Making, and Data (IDD) : courses mainly in English (some options may be in French) (Dauphine - PSL)
- Business Informatics (MIAGE) : courses in French (Dauphine - PSL)
6 tracks in M2 :
- Algorithmic Science and Foundations of Programming track: Researcher, teacher-researcher, teacher, engineer, etc.: courses mainly in English (some options may be in French) (ENS - PSL)
- Modeling, Optimization, Decision Science and Organizations track (MODO): Decision support consultant, operational research, computing in functional departments, R&D departments, etc.: courses mainly in English (some options may be in French) (Dauphine - PSL)
- Artificial Intelligence, Systems and Data track (IASD): Thesis in artificial intelligence, data scientist, etc.: courses mainly in English (some options may be in French) (Dauphine - PSL)
- MIAGE – Information Systems and the Digital Transition - SITN – SITN track: Client-side project manager, contractor-side project manager, consultant, business analyst, information systems auditor, etc.: courses in French (Dauphine - PSL)
- MIAGE – Business Intelligence – ID track: Data scientist, BI project manager, Big Data engineer, Supervising research engineer.: courses in French (Dauphine - PSL)
- MIAGE - Informatics for Finance – IF track : Developer analyst, financial auditor, business analyst, head of risk management, etc.: courses in French (Dauphine - PSL)
Candidates are selected on the basis of an application package.
Online application (M1 and M2) from March 22 to April 18, 2023.
The courses are given in the heart of Paris on the campuses of the PSL schools involved in the Master's program. The students may also spend part of their education abroad, taking advantage of the various international agreements of PSL and the schools involved.
School for registration: ENS - PSL or Dauphine - PSL, depending on tracks.
Degree delivered: National Master’s degree conferred by Université PSL and prepared at Dauphine–PSL or ENS - PSL.
Heads of the Master's program: André ROSSI
Stay in touch
Find your course
- By degree
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Plastic Arts
- Banking - Finance - Insurance
- Communications - Journalism
- Sustainable development
- Geography - Geopolitics
- Business Administration - Management
- Art History
- Digital Humanities
- Computer Science
- Mechanics and Materials
- Fashion and design
- Human Resources
- Health - Medecine
- Political Science
- Cognitive science
- Space Science
- Earth sciences
- Engineering Science
- Data Science
- Life Sciences
- Religious sciences
- Social Science
- Quantum engineering